Searching for adoption agencies in South Florida? Need help with an unplanned pregnancy? Adoption by Shepherd Care (ASC) has served expectant mothers all throughout the state of Florida since 1980. If you’re considering “putting your baby up for adoption,” we can help you. You don’t have to go through this process alone. Having worked with hundreds of women in similar situations, we understand how scary and unfamiliar this may feel for you right now. We’re here to walk alongside you, answer any and all of your questions and help you understand all of your pregnancy options.
Why Choose ASC Over Another Adoption Agencies in South Florida?
Adoption by Shepherd Care is an expectant mother-centric adoption agency in South Florida who is committed to providing the women in need of unplanned pregnancy help the highest quality service possible. We provide competent and compassionate care all throughout your life long journey, even long after you have placed and moved forward with your life. We always provide a listening ear, and always take your concerns seriously. Most importantly, we honor your decisions – no matter what.
ASC’s Expectant Mother Services
- Financial Support: The adoption process can be an overwhelming time. Making an adoption plan allows you to receive assistance with some pregnancy-related financial needs, including housing, utilities, medical care, maternity clothing, and groceries. Assistance with living expenses can even extend for a few weeks after delivery. Like most other adoption agencies in South Florida, the financial support we provide is always in compliance with Florida Law.
- Medical Support: Our team will make sure you have access to the medical care you need during your pregnancy and can help you identify a medical provider in your area. We can cover costs of your care and help with transportation to and from appointments. We work out all the details of obtaining care and appointments for the women we work with.
- Housing: We will make sure you have a safe and secure place to live. We can also assist you with identifying and applying for housing. We can help cover the costs of rent and utilities during your pregnancy and for a few weeks after your delivery.
- Counseling Support: Your life matters to us. ASC offers one-on-one support and counseling during your pregnancy, post-partum, and for years to come. We are here to support you. ASC would be honored to dream with you about your future. We are available to you any time during the day or night.
- Transportation: We can help with your transportation needs throughout your pregnancy. For example, we could help with transportation to doctor appointments, work, grocery shopping, or other places you need to go. We want this time to be as smooth as possible for you.
Need Someone to Speak With About Adoption?
Pregnant and need help? Searching for adoption agencies in South Florida? Adoption by Shepherd Care is here for you. Contact us, and one of our team members will reach out to you to learn more about your story and answer your questions. You can also text us anytime at (754) 666-2973.